Well, hi there! It’s been a long while! (Understatement) Is it too late now to say sorry? I’m here now, that’s what matters. RIght??? I HOPE SO.
2015 had been cray-cray. It wasn’t my favorite year ever but there were still awesome things that happened and superb people that I had met.
I had neglected this blog so much, when I opened it again, it looked so sad. And I just want to quit writing here altogether. But I want to express myself, so here I go again, making a dumbass comeback.
My first reason for neglecting this blog so much is I had poor internet connection and that’s just hard to work with. For a year, my house didn’t have a stable wi-fi or anything and I just ask permission from my lovely neighbors to use theirs but the problem with that is at night, they have to turn their routers off :(. And guys, I’m a nocturnal creature. So it felt so much to ask to open their wifi every night just for me. If you lost your connections before, you know how it feels.
I finally had a stable wifi! YEY! That’s because I had to move for college! And college turned my time table and schedule into an absolute nuts. I thought I was going crazy for a time. I barely slept, I overate and I was always stressed over the course of the 1st semester into my university. So my regular day went like this : school —>friends/family—>home—>homework—>3-4 hour naps. I looked a zombie. It’s hard to manage every important detail of my life. My health and this blog suffered a lot.
But like I said it’s not all bad. I had met wonderful people and bad people but mostly wonderful and they balanced my hectic life. And I’m grateful for those new friends. They helped me adjust a lot.
So that’s why I’ve been out of the blogging world for a while. I will still be out but I felt the need to just make myself clear. By April, I think, I will be active again. I hope awesome stuff do happen this year. I want to make it promising for my blog.
During the 1st semester I had only read 4 books in the time that I was free. But I took advantage of last summer and the Christmas vacations and I slayed my goodreads reading challenge. My goal was 50, I did 55!! YEY!! Here are my 2015 reads from, if you must know, which I’m sure you don’t really care about but I’m writing them anyway. Books with (*) on them is considered a fave book last year. Here goes:
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
- Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
- Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven *
- Throne Of Glass by Sara J. Maas *
- Crown of Midnight by Sara J. Maas *
- Heir of Fire by Sara J. Maas ***
- Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg **
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray **
- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling *****
- Stolen: A Letter to my captor by Lucy Christopher
- Where She Went by Gaile Forman
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
- The Summer I turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han
- Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover **
- Confess by Colleen Hoover **
- Never Never Part 2 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
- The Short Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- One Night with The Billionaire by Jessica Clare
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sara J. Maas *****
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han***
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han **
- Grey by E.L. James
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor **
- The Kill Order by James Dashner
- Flipped by Wendelin van Draanen ****
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
- The Wrath of Dawn by Renee Ahdieh *****
- Queen of Shadows by Sara J. Maas *****
- Missing You by Harlan Coben
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson **
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover ***
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray *
- The Martian by Andy Weir ****
- Winter by Marissa Meyer ****
- The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Friend-Zone by Belle Aurora **
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sara J. Maas ***
Some of these books, I had a discussion and you can check them out. Some doesn’t have but you go ahead and read them anyway!
I really missed writing nonsensical things in here and just letting the words flow.
THAT’S IT. Share the feels!!! 😉