I just happened to see this tag from Becca and Books and I tried it out of curiosity. I thought it sounded really interesting. And for a change, I’m going to try my best to answer each question with the shortest answer possible. Here we go.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Cecilia Ahern and Lucy Christopher! Cecilia wrote Love, Rosie in full letter type. Only one part is narrated by her, the rest, by the characters. Lucy used second person point of view which is REALLY RARE.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Nope. It’s like having to choose between a television and a bed (AND I LOVE BOTH). It wouldn’t fit in the same category.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
Yes, school things mostly. Pencil case and notebooks and stuff.
5. Do you smell your books?
Give me a name of a bibliophile who doesn’t sniff books.
6. Books with or without little illustrations.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Delirium Series, it wasn’t really the writing, more like the story line.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
I didn’t like to read when I was younger, so nope.
9. What is the tinniest book on your shelf?
The Rich Shall Inherit by Elizabeth Adler. Wonderful book, by the way!
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Twilight Saga Official Illustrated Guide
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I suck at writing. I’m not really creative. So I don’t see myself as an author. If I did become though, it’s not going to be really original.
12. When did you get into reading?
When I was 13.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I don’t know if this counts but, King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
14. In school what was your best subject? Language Arts/English?
I wouldn’t say I’m good at Language but among other subjects, it had got me better grades
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Accept it. It’s probably from one of my best friends trying to piss me off. But a book is a book.
16. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Twitter. I never get anything done.
17. What is your favorite word?
Awesome. ’cause it’s awesome. It’s obvious from my posts,really.
18. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
A nerd. What’s a dweeb by the way?
19. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. Twilight Vampire anyway. uhmm it’s pretty complicated.
20. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. Good guys with wings? What else could I ask for?
21. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Neither. Just Neither.
22. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires! Zombies stink!
23. Love Triangle or Forbidden love?
I like it better when 2 characters are doing a tug of war over a protagonist. So Triangle it is!
24. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Depends on the mood, really. Sometimes you just have to take a break from the action and get all lovey-dovey. Sometimes I make my world revolve around love.
That’s it fellas! I hope you enjoyed the tag and had fun yourselves! I did my best to make it short! Don’t forget to follow and comment. Thanks!