I wasn’t technically tagged by anyone on this but I came across cantstopwontstopbooks‘ blog (such a wonderful blog, by the way!) and I thought this tag was cool. I am a big Disney fan myself. I mean, who didn’t grow up with Disney? Even though I don’t know some songs, I feel like I could still relate. So here’s how it works: There are 10 songs and with each song comes a question about book and I answer them the best that I could. Pretty simple, right? Let’s get this rollin’!
1. A Whole New World- What is your favorite newest fantasy series?
Throne of Glass! If you have seen my discussions, you know that I’m pretty much nuts about the series! And it’s going to be 5 or 6 books! YAY! So excited!
2. Part of Your World- What book world would you like to live in?
Okay. This is weird. I still haven’t read Harry Potter (*singing* SO SHAME ME ON ME NOW), well just the second book ’cause it was a gift to me. But I have seen the films and I guess it wouldn’t be wrong to choose the the Wizarding world. 🙂 It seems so magical.
UPDATE: I HAVE READ THE BOOKS. MY ANSWER STANDS TO BE THE WIZARDING WORLD
3. Let it Go- What book/series do you wish everyone would stop talking about?
Fifty Shades of Grey. Seriously, people LET IT GO. I loved the trilogy and all but I really liked it better when there’s not much fuss about it. And it feels so old already. There’s a lot of fans from the films and I just don’t want to share Christian.
4. When You Wish Upon a Star- What book or series do you wish you could have more of?
Ignite Me!!! Dear Tahereh Mafi, just one more chapter! No, please make that a whole book ’cause I can’t get enough of Warner! Thank you.
5. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious- What is the longest book you have read?
Probably Breaking Dawn. It was the beginning of my reading binge. Hadn’t stop reading it till I finished. Worth it.\
UPDATE: It’s now Winter by Marissa Meyer. 😉
6. Hakuna Matata- What book could you read over and over without a care
in the world?
Stephanie Perkins’ books. It never gets old.
7. A Spoonful of Sugar- What couple has the sweetest relationship?
A lot of couples. Here are some.
- Percy and Annabeth
- Juliette and Warner
- Jem and Tessa / Will and Tessa
- Simon and Izzy
- Bella and Edward (CLASSIC)
- Etienne and Anna
- Cress and Carswell
- Eleanor and Park
- Cather and Levi
- Levi and Macallen
AND MANY MORE
8. You Got a Friend in Me- Who are the best “best friends?”
Simon and Clary! Sure, they had an awkward phase at book 2 but they got over it and everything was awesome once more! And the sacrifices they had to do for each other *wipes tears*
9. Zero to Hero- What character wasn’t expected to be a hero?
Warner! Definitely! No one expected his character development! Not zero to hero. The psychopath/devil/villain to hero. I mean, he kicked serious ass at Ignite me.
10. You’ll Be in My Heart- What Character death made you cry the most?
Nope. It wasn’t Tris. It’s a tie between Will Herondale and Augustus Waters.
That’s it! feel free to do the tag yourself! 🙂